DRAFT LLC has joined the Rackspace® Partner Network to provide you with a portfolio of Hybrid Cloud solutions. Rackspace is a technology leader and provider of hybrid clouds services, which enable businesses to run their workloads where they run most effectively. Whether on the public or private cloud, dedicated servers, or a combination of these solutions DRAFT LLC relies on these platforms to develop and provide a robust and salable environment; perfectly designed for Managed WordPress Hosting
.RackSpace® Global Infrastructure and Uptime Guarantee
When it comes to your online presence, you rely on fast and reliable content delivery. That’s why we build our global infrastructure to deliver top speeds, while providing industry-leading service-level agreements that promise:
- Networks will be available 100% of the time (excluding planned or emergency maintenance).
- HVAC and power will be functioning 100% of the time in a given month.
- Hardware components will function correctly, or we’ll replace them at no cost to you.
Highly trained specialists run our infrastructure, which uses the latest technologies and resides in enterprise-grade data centers positioned across the globe in Chicago, Dallas, Northern Virginia, London, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
- Keycard protocols, biometric scanning protocols, and around-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance
- Access limited to authorized data center personnel—no one can enter the production area without prior clearance and appropriate escort
- Every data center employee undergoes thorough background security checks
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for all servers
- N+1 redundant UPS power subsystem, with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails
- If an extended utility power outage occurs, our routinely tested, onsite diesel generators can run indefinitely
- N+1 redundant HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system ensures a duplicate system immediately comes online in the event of an HVAC system failure
- Every 90 seconds, all air is circulated and filtered to remove dust and contaminants
- Advanced fire suppression systems
- Dedicated exclusively to our customers
- Always high-performance bandwidth
- 9 network providers, for multiple redundancies
- 219 CDN edge locations on 6 continents optimize content delivery
- Fibre carriers enter at disparate points to guard against failure
- Fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment only
- Network topology and configuration automatically improves in real time
- Configuration, co-developed with Cisco, guards against single points of failure at the shared network level (extendable to your VLAN environment)
- Cisco and Arbor Networks work with us to continually improve monitoring and security
- Network and security teams must be certified and thoroughly experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise-level networks
- Our Certified Network Technicians are trained to the highest industry standards
Get in Touch